Welcome teachers, parents and friends...


Welcome teachers, parents and friends...
Have a look around to see what's going on in art class at Bradfield!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

David Weidman

Hanna-Barbera cartoons were my absolute favorite as a kid growing up in the 70s. Maybe this is why when I look at the art of David Weidman these days, I am completely overcome with giddiness. And doesn't he just look like a nice guy?




I seriously squeal aloud when I see works like this one:

and this one: oh, and this one:


Well, I could go on and on.
Obviously, I get so excited showing off his artwork to my students.


I am thinking I will do Weidman cats this year with Kindergarten. We talked a lot about cats since we just studied Gustav Klimt, so I think it might be a good transition.




I'll update when we finish the project. It's going to be fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment